Our Scavenger Hunt Series is the latest signature event for the Blazer Education Foundation. Join us throughout the 2020-21 school year for our scavenger hunts across the district, and beyond. Your friends and family will love this family-friendly (and socially distant) event that is both challenging and goofy and supports education in the Daniel Boone Area School District. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top team.
Thank you to our premier sponsor, Halter Landscaping, for their support of this event. Please visit their website at https://halterlandscaping.com.
June’s theme is The Amazing Race! The fun kicks off at 3:00 PM on Saturday, June 12.
Registration cost: $30.00/team (1 car per team)
Click the link below to register!
Upcoming Scavenger Hunts:
- June 12th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: The Amazing Race! This entirely clue-based hunt will test your critical thinking and trivia knowledge as you race around in hopes of crossing the finish line first.
- October 24th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Scavenger Haunt. Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume and get ready for a spooktacular event.
- Winners: Madames of Mayhem!
- December 19th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Merry Little Christmas List. We’re making a list and checking it twice. Yule be sleigh-in it as you complete our holiday-themed hunt.
- February 20th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Scavenge the Records. Your historical knowledge will be put to the test throughout the history-themed hunt that focuses on the DBASD of yesterday.
- April 17th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Operation Blazer Nation. Your mission: solve the clues and visit as many places in the DBASD in your quest to win the prize and show your support for our community.
Scavenger hunts held rain or shine with the exception of February, which may be rescheduled due to snow or ice.