Throughout the school year, numerous Donation Drive drop-off dates are held to collect unwanted, gently used items. Donations support the Blazer Foundation’s annual flea market, as well as help us generate revenue through our business partnerships with several vendors who pay to receive the items.
We accept the following items:
- Household items
- Handbags and luggage
- Curtains, linens, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- CDs and DVDs
- CD or DVD players, radios or game systems
- Small working appliances – blenders, mixers, toasters, etc.
- Dishes, glasses, flatware, utensils, vases, lamps, etc.
- Collectibles, knick-knacks, decorations
- Sporting goods and bicycles
- Clean stuffed animals and toys
Donation Drive Dates:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we currently do not have donation drive dates scheduled.