Cleaning out your closets? Now’s the time to donate those unwanted items! We are collecting donations of clean, sellable items to be donated to the 2nd Annual Blazer Days Flea Market.
The Flea Market will be held on Saturday, June 22, 2019, and will also run in conjunction with the Blazer Days Carnival, June 26-June 29, 2019. Stay tuned for more information regarding dates and times of the Flea Market and Carnival. Contact Lisa Kieke (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding this donation drive.
October 27th: 10:00 AM – NOON
November 10th: 10:00 AM – NOON
January 12th: 10:00 AM – NOON
March 9th: 10:00 AM – NOON
April 13th: 10:00 AM – NOON
May 11th: 10:00 AM – NOON
May 20th: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM *special time following Amity Yard Sale weekend
Location: Daniel Boone Area High School, Annex Side (Former middle school/ Jr. Sr High), 501 Chestnut Street, Birdsboro, Pa 19508. Follow signs in the parking lot to doors 18 and 19.
We will accept:
- Clothing & shoes
- Household items
- Toys & clean stuffed animals
- Handbags & luggage
- Curtains, linens, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- CDs, DVDs, radios, game systems, etc.
- Small working appliances—blenders, mixers, toasters, etc.
- Dishes, glasses, flatware, utensils, vases, lamps, etc.
- Art—pictures, mirrors, wall hangings, etc.
- Antiques, Collectibles, knick-knacks, decorations
- Sporting goods & bicycles
PLEASE HELP US BY PRE-SORTING YOUR ITEMS: (Toys in one box, household items in another, clothing separated by gender, etc.)
Please note, there are some items we cannot accept. These items include the following:
- Air Conditioners
- Any recalled item
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Household Chemicals
- Kerosene Heaters
- Infant Furniture (cribs, highchairs, car seats, strollers, etc.)
- Large Appliances
- Large Exercise Equipment
- Lawn Mowers
- Small Engines